Imagination at Work
I look forward to working with you on your project.
I have a wide range of skills due to my diverse work history, and I have extensive experience in print and digital formats.
I am a one-stop-shop for all your needs, including:
* writing and editing – I am an excellent writer and editor, from technical to narrative content
* graphic design – I am an expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and will work with you to customize your design and message
* website development – I don’t use templates and tools; instead I write and edit code to make sure your site is clean and will load without issue on all browsers; most sites are coded in php and built on the bootstrap platform
* marketing – I can create email campaigns, product packaging, flyers, presentations, and more Through my work experience, I have been a customer service manager, marketing director, office manager, and IT director with manufacturing and retail companies, as well as nonprofit organizations.
I have created instruction manuals, flyers, spec sheets, websites, email campaigns, social media content, marketing and informational videos, trade shows (from booth design to set-up and break-down), and more.
If you need it, I can create or edit it. If there’s something you need but don’t see it listed, please ask. I’m sure I can help.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
With more than 15 years of experience working for others, I figured it was time I became my own boss. I have a broad and random skill set so I can do basically anything - websites and email campaigns, flyers, posters, invitations, manuals, newsletters, and other print materials, trade show booths and promotional items, virtual trade shows, logos, brand development, infographs - if you need something to help grow your business, I can help you.
Marketing and Design Manager
When I began working with Prodew, branding and corporate identity barely existed.... They had a logo, but that was about it.
I built and managed their in-house Marketing and Design department, I built a new website, and redesigned all their print materials.
At the time of my departure, my department made everything from the marketing materials to the labels on the equipment they manufactured.
This included product photography, flyers, installation and troubleshooting manuals, huge trade show booths, websites, email campaigns, social media posts, press releases, and basically anything they needed.
While employed at Prodew, the owners started two additional companies, Aguair and Pro Water Parts.
I managed the marketing and design efforts for all three companies. I continued working with them as a contractor after I started Veredesigns.
This is a small non profit organization that works with private land owners to place their property under conservation easement. In addition to managing their office, I also created most of the content for their quarterly newsletter, created the layout, and printed it. Additionally, I redesigned their website, created email campaigns, wrote newspaper articles, organized events and promoted them, and helped advertise their good work to the community.